Satisfied clients are the most important type of validation for us. But recognition from our industry is nice too.
We’re pleased that two forms of industry recognition have become a tradition at Custom: making Qualified Remodeler magazine’s Top 500 Remodelers List and Remodeling magazine’s Remodeling 550 list.
With the thousands of remodeling firms in the United States, what allows Custom to rise to the top, year after year? Here are five factors that stand out to us.
1) Quality of the team. This is where it all starts. We’ve carefully put together a team of skilled professionals with specialized remodeling expertise. Several are certified lead carpenters, which means they also have the management skills to keep your home improvement project running smoothly. It all adds up to high-quality work that we are proud to back with a one-year warranty.
2) Network of skilled trade partners. Our in-house team is augmented by talented trade partners whom we can call upon for particular project needs. From electric and plumbing work to painting and roofing, we’ve got you covered. Any most of our trade partners have been with us for well over a decade, so we know they do great work.
3) A robust organization. Among the many advantages we present compared with “fly-by-night” contractors or even smaller remodeling firms is our large office staff. For instance, we have a project coordinator who (among many other things) assists with tasks like product selection. Also, we always have people in our office who can handle any logistical concerns you might have during a project. With Custom, you can count on a high level of customer service.
4) Twenty-two years of experience. When you hire a remodeling firm, you want to be sure they know what they’re doing. Our carpenters have been in the industry for a long time, so they’re skilled in troubleshooting most any issue that might arise during your project. And having been in business since 1990, we can draw upon mounds of historical data to produce accurate estimates upfront — rather than having you incur additional costs after the project is underway.
5) Client loyalty. Most remodeling firms don’t last more than a few years. The biggest factor in our continued success is our clients, many of whom have become repeat clients and/or provided referrals. Thank you!