Since so many of you are new to Custom, here’s a quick primer on our business.
- A full-service residential remodeling and general contracting firm that handles all aspects of home renovation, from concept through construction.
- In business since 1990.
- Specialties: kitchen renovations, bathroom renovations, major additions.
- Motto: “Your Neighborhood Remodeler.”
- A core production staff consisting of Certified Lead Carpenters and Certified Remodelers, as designated by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI).
- Full-time personnel who answer calls and are responsible for other customer-service duties.
- A network of skilled trade partners, including electricians, plumbers and designers.
Whom We Serve
- We began by serving homeowners in Arlington, Lexington, Winchester, Belmont and surrounding communities.
- Today, our customers also reside in communities including Lincoln, Carlisle, Concord, Weston, Sudbury, Wayland, Newton, Wellesley, Bedford, Waltham and Watertown and beyond.
- We’ve been known to travel even further for clients who say “Please.”
We Believe In …
- A holistic approach toward home maintenance, care and improvements: We offer every possible service for your home, including general repairs, plumbing, window installations and much more.
- A design/build mentality: We take full responsibility for the design, construction and satisfactory completion of your home-improvement project.
- The lead carpenter system: A Certified Lead Carpenter is onsite at all our projects to handle project management and other key responsibilities.
- Friendly, personal customer service.
- Repeat clients and client referrals (the source of 70% of our business).
- Partnering with customers to achieve their vision for their home.
- Unreliable contractors who start jobs and then disappear for two months.
- Unethical contractors who provide a quote and then add in bogus “unforeseen” expenses throughout the project.
- “Fly-by-night” contractors who specialize in new home construction but try to pass themselves off as remodelers when the new-home market slows down.
- Named to Qualified Remodeler magazine’s Top 500 list as well as Remodeling magazine’s Big50 and Remodeling550 lists.
- Winner of many NARI Contractor of the Year Awards.
If you’d like to learn more about Custom, please visit www.custom-contracting.com. You’ll find a portfolio of our work, client spotlights, past newsletters and much more. And if you ever have a home-improvement project in mind, please call us at 781-648-2835.